Tuesday 21 February 2017

What needs to be done

As i am now working on my own i began to look back on what footage i have an started to make changes so i know how much footage i needed to re film. The performance of me singing was deleted as i thought it looked grainy and i didn't like my outfit, hair or makeup, plus my lip singing wasn't great so i needed to improve on my acting to make it more believable.

I got rid of the dancing scenes and started to develop a new idea to fill its space as the setting to dance is no long available and the deadline for the music video was near and i couldn't keep waiting around. I brainstormed many ideas but deciding one was hard, most of the footage was now gone and i was left with very little to work with, this meant i had to get on with the re filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment