Tuesday 17 January 2017

Filming day

Today me and danny set up the music video set in the drama room and tyrell joined us later as he had a lesson, me and danny discovered how to create the idea of the silhouette and brainstormed how we was going to create the set up for the dance section.

Danny had the idea to have the lights behind the screen along with me and have me move around behind the screen in order to create it but we discovered that it didn't work as the space was very limited due to all the lights and it was a potential hazard as i could fall over, plus on camera it didn't even look good. So i said to add another light and let me move around in front of the screen and it looked amazing! the silhouette looked clean and sharp an created the best footage in the whole video.

No comments:

Post a Comment