Tuesday 17 January 2017

Cover image of digipak



As i said before about images from the shoot, i chose this from many other options and begun to edit and then produce this as my cover image with the title "illusion of love" next to it.

I wanted the clean airbrush look for for my face as all celebs have this and i think pictures look rubbish if their not edited. i adjusted the brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows and highlights to make myself and the shadow darker, i done this on the app PicsArt on my phone as i struggle to use photoshop and due to editing my personal pictures i knew the edited style i wanted to go for. i also added a redish/pink filter over the top as red is within my colour theme, the colour red connects with the idea of love which is what the music video is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment